Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Greenville B.A.N.G. Year End Holiday Celebration Event
Thursday, December 13, 2012 from 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM (EST)
Celebrate The End of The Year With A B.A.N.G.!
(And Prepare for 2013)
Presented By: Greenville B.A.N.G. (Business & Networking Gathering)
Bring pantry items like canned food, toothpaste, and condiments to help those in need this holiday season.
- 5:30 to 6:00 pm: Sign In, Finger Food & Networking
- 6:00 to 6:10 pm: Let’s Get Started! ‐ 1st Giveaway Prize
- 6:10 to 6:35 pm: Powerful Beyond Belief [Sophie Valerio]
- 6:35 to 7:00 pm: Check out the sponsors, sign up, win, buy products and services, 2nd Giveaway Prize
- 7:00 to 7:25 pm: Mindset Shift [Dean Storer]
- 7:25 to 7:45 pm: Goal Exercise [Raj]
- 7:45 to 8:10 pm: Communication Branding [Ashley Ruff]
- 8:10 to 8:15 pm: 3rd Giveaway Prize
- 8:15 to 8:40 pm: Social Media [Richard Bivans]
- 8:40 to 8:45 pm: 4th Giveaway Prize
- 8:45 to 9:10 pm: You Can Get In The Zone [Raj Gavurla]
- 9:10 to 9:15 pm: Close
- 9:15 to 9:30 pm: Networking
Welltastic – 1‐800‐788‐0049
firstname.lastname@example.org ‐ www.welltastic.com
Dean Mind – 541-390-5948
Dean@DeanMind.com – www.DeanMind.com
Image to Impact – 864-214-6251
BNC iMarketing – 864‐640‐8808
rbivans@bnc‐imarketing.com – www.bnc‐imarketing.com
LiiiVEN™ ‐ 404.918.7366
email@example.com ‐ www.inner‐motivation.com , www.rajgavurla.com
Thank you to our Major SPONSOR:
Charter Business Account Executive
Celebrate The End Of The Year and Prepare for The New Year Greenville B.A.N.G. 2012 Holiday Event
When & Where
Greenville B.A.N.G.(Business And Networking Gathering): Events about learning, networking and having fun while starting or building a business. This group is based on entrepreneurs and new business. Lead by experienced Business Coaches, Consultants and Online Marketing Consultants, Greenville B.A.N.G.’s goal is to educate and guide your business to success. Come and join the fun!
This group helps Greenville entrepreneurs & business owners grow through a variety of business activities. For example, we have engaging speakers, coaching, hands on workshops (more than networking and a sales presentation), and structured business networking and dinner meetings. We will be planning bigger community events for you to learn, have FUN, and network.